For Bratislava Business Center we are currently seeking to recruit a
Senior IT Storage Systems Project Engineer
- Work as part of a team to manage storage arrays across the globe.
- Execute break-fix activities.
- Perform troubleshooting, resolution, and root cause analysis in a high availability 24x7x365 environment.
- Participate in the Incident and Problem Management processes to implement Continual Service Improvement.
- Support equipment migrations and lease refresh activities.
- Work with our storage vendors to perform system code upgrades and patching.
- Generate performance analysis and capacity reports using TPC and built-in storage array tools.
- Work with customers to design storage and backup solutions to meet their needs.
- Evaluate new storage products to determine if they are a good fit for our environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business or equivalent job related experience.
- At least 6 years of experience with large scale, complex, multi-terabyte Data Center storage solutions.
- Management and maintenance of data storage solutions, utilizing Dell EMC VMAX, Unity, VNX, Isilon, Data Domain, ECS, NetApp, IBM SVC, SAN fabric infrastructure.
- Cisco fiber channel switch technology management, storage provisioning, LUN masking, zoning, performance management, and volume management.
- Strong strategic, analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to all levels in the organization.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently to complete tasks when necessary.
- Proven track-record of delivering on schedule and with high quality
What we offer:
- Base gross monthly salary starting from 2400 Eur
- 13th salary
- Meal vouchers fully paid by employer
- Language courses
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
- Multisport card
- Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Michal Majzlan on firstname.lastname@example.org .