For our technical development center in Trencin we are currently seeking to recruit Lead Engineer
· Coordination and lead of the project team to achieve the development goal–production readiness–timing–documentation–budget–customer change management
· Resource planning for the project team
· Calculation and offer for unplanned project requirements (Workorder)
· Responsible for the organization of the work area of the project team
· Responsible for the generation, release and update of the product specific documentation according to PLUS / PLM like patterns, drawings, BOM’s (Bill of Materials), samples, etc.
· Ensure audit capability and process conformity
· Responsible for the correct maintenance of the project folder (Masterfile)
· Project support in the SDT (Simultaneous Development Team)
· Generation and editing of the DFMEA + PKR documentation
· Support of the Cut&Sew and JIT plant(s) in the production launch phase
· Supports the complete seat team at all interfaces to the trim cover like A-surface definition of the foam pads, trim attachment to the metal structure, etc.
· Job related engineering degrees (textile, clothing….) or comparable qualification, technical degree, car upholsterer / interior decorator
· Min. 5 years of job experience in the production oriented trim development and project management for the automotive industry
· Well-founded knowledge in all areas of sewing techniques and their applications
· Good knowledge in cutting and die cutting techniques
· Knowledge about the processes in Cut&Sew and JIT plants
· Experienced in all current construction methods in trim development
· Good user knowledge of MS Office, Outlook and Internet
· Proactivity to achieve more personal job-related skills through internal and external training
· Experience in project management
· Fluent German, advanced English
We offer you:
· Base gross monthly salary starting from 1650 Eur. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be higher than the starting minimum written in the advert
· Leadership not management
· Access to the latest automotive know-how
· Participation on interesting projects with a global impact
· Opportunity to use a foreign language on a daily basis
· Advantages of a stable international company
· American work culture (informal atmosphere, flexible working time, environmentally friendly company, support of CSR projects)
· Huge amount of benefits – 13th salary, additional holiday days, 7 days of paid sickness, lunch vouchers for free, language courses, trainings, relocation support, massages at the workplace, support of sports activities, funny teambuilding's and many others
Adient is the leading automotive seating supplier.
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 500 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints and in Martin seat covers.
With 85,000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million cars every year.